Looking for something a little different to the normal photos with your horse?
Equine portrait sessions are held on location in a place to suit you. They are up to 2 hours long and a fun and relaxed experience for both of you.
Roger will arrive at your location and after meeting with you and your horse, we will have a walk around the location for the shoot, this is where we find the areas to capture those precious moments in.
Included in an Equine Portrait Session with Roger Smith Photography:
- Pre-Shoot consultation via FaceTime, Skype, telephone or face to face.
- Styling advice – what you might consider wearing for you shoot.
- Up to 2hrs shooting time
- 3 – 4 Outfit changes
- Preparing each final image from your shoot ready for you in person viewing
- In-person viewing and ordering session of your images at home
- A 16″ Handmade framed and mounted print, ready to hand. (20×16″ finished size)
Session Fee £395
Post your session I will edit and retouch the images ready to present to you in a stunning slideshow presented to you at home or in a location of your choice. You can then purchase artwork for your walls, signed prints and albums from my product price list to suit your budget, a copy of which you receive following your photoshoot.
The session includes travel within 50 miles return of Hythe, Hampshire SO45. I am happy to travel further, which attracts an additional mileage fee of 45 pence per mile.
Would you like to know more? Use the contact link in the menu or email or call me 07711 664967 for a chat, why not do it today?